HOSTEL FOR DOGS
When traveling for business or taking your family on vacation there is a lot to do and enough stress without having to worry about who is going to take care of your beloved animal companion. At Hostel For Dogs, we can provide your pet with a safe, comfortable and fun place to stay while you are away.
What’s best for your pet
Lots of pets find the upheaval of going into kennels or catteries quite stressful. They’d prefer to stay in their own home where they feel safe and secure. Friends and family or professional pet sitters might be able to look after your pet in your home. for more details Call us at 09003564316/+09597967323 .
On a daily basis your dog will experience the following structure:
Morning: Exercise – Pack Walk (walking respectfully on leash with a group of dogs); Kennel rest and breakfast
Mid Morning: Socialisation – Interacting with a small group of dogs in our grass Day Paddock
Afternoon: Exercise – Pack Walk/Cycle/Scootering; Kennel rest
Late Afternoon: Play/Socialisation – Participating in activities within a group/individually eg Ball, Search & Find, Agility
Early Evening: Kennel rest and dinner
Pet Intake Requirements – Hostel for dogs
Please be aware that all vaccination records are the responsibility of the client and must be presented prior to admittance. Any updated
vaccinations that are needed must be administered a minimum of two days prior to the date of arrival and done by a licensed veterinarian.
If your pet has never had the vaccine, it must be administered a minimum of 10 days prior.
We ask that you make a reservation prior to your pet’s stay, especially around holidays.
Key points of difference:
- Appropriate play and socialisation. We believe that play is a great way for puppies to learn.
- A daycare specifically tailored for puppies
- Limited places to ensure a unique personalised experience for your puppy
- All about the wellbeing of the puppy – dedicated rest periods for naps, scheduled training times,planned feeding times and fun activities and supervised play times.
- Focus on calm
- Provide mental stimulation
- Secure and sanitary Indoor and outdoor areas (Lots of safe and appropriate toys for puppies to play with, sanitised and safe play equipment and relaxation areas)