All pets differ in their sensitivity to noise. Many of our pets are frightened by the sound of the vacuum or become terror stricken and run away at the sound of thunder, fireworks and gunfire.
Pets can also be upset, scared or disagreeable with toenail trimming, brushing, bathing, drying, paw handling, car rides, visitors, Vet exams, etc. The calming effect of Happy Hoodie can help alleviate anxiety associated with these potentially upsetting situations.
Some pets have chronic ear infections or constant damp, itchy ear canals. Happy Hoodie is great for keeping the ears up, leaving the ear canal exposed for aeration.
WHY USE HAPPY HOODIE?
- Noise reduction and swaddling effect calms upset, disagreeable pets
- Contributes to the safety of the pet, groomer and owner
- Saves valuable time in the grooming salon
- Speeds up drying time by wicking water from the ears and face
- Helps protect pets’ hearing
- Requires minimal time, effort, and cost to use
- Comes in 3 sizes to accommodate almost all sizes of dogs, as well as cats
- MADE FOR GROOMERS, BY GROOMERS – Happy Hoodie was created as a grooming tool to calm and protect dogs from the loud noise and high-pressured air associated with force drying. Its gentle compression reduces noise and has a swaddling effect that calms, comforts, and protects pets. Happy Hoodie helps distraught, disagreeable, or aggressive pets become calm and cooperative. The dog anxiety calming aid you want to have in your dog grooming tool kit.
- THE ORIGINAL, HIGH QUALITY – Soft, expandable fabric band comes in 3 sizes to accommodate most dog breeds. Happy Hoodie saves valuable time in the Grooming Salon and contributes to a safer environment by calming upset, disagreeable or sensitive dogs during any potentially stressful situation, such as toenail clipping, clipper work, brushing, bathing, etc.
- HELPS KEEP PETS CALM AND COMFORTABLE AT HOME TOO – Uses include: Anti-anxiety aid for stress in the home, car, and at the Vets; dog ear muffs for noise cancelling to protect dogs’ ears and hearing from loud noise, such as Thunder, Fireworks, vacuums, and gun fire; aerate the ears; heal or prevent hematomas; neck and ear warmers; grooming aid; keeping long ear and facial hair up and out of the way while eating or drinking.
- RECOMMENDED BY VETS – To help prevent or heal hematomas, and to help control bleeding; aerate the ears to speed up recovery of an ear infection; keep medication from being shaken out of ears; post-surgery ear protection.
- A NATURAL, HOMEOPATHIC DOG CALMING REMEDY SINCE 2008 – Its swaddling effect will soothe and comfort pets. When worn together, Happy Hoodie can increase and complement the efficiency of dog anxiety vests, fireworks and separation anxiety jackets, stress collars, calming scarf, or thunder hoodie or shirt for dogs. It may also be used in conjunction with oral calming remedies.
- LONG-LASTING – Quick and easy to use and clean; machine washable; an economical calming aid for dogs to help relieve anxiety. Refer to the size chart in listing photos to find the right Happy Hoodie for your extra-large, large, medium, or small dog’s anxiety.
How to use Happy Hoodie?
- Simply place the Happy Hoodie over the pet’s head and onto its neck.
- Place the ears against the pet’s head so air cannot get into them and slide the band back over the top of the head to secure the ears in place.
- Adjust the width of the band to best fit the pet by folding over excess material once the band is on.